At St Jude’s we appreciate the role and importance of parents within their child’s education.
In order to provide our children with the best possible education it is essential that we work together with our parents.
At St Jude’s we enjoy and value the support our parents give the school. The ways in which we can achieve this are:
- Parents letting us know straight away about any concerns they may have so that we can deal with them promptly.
- Informing us about any medical problems.
- Keeping the school up-to-date with any changes in address and contact numbers
- Working together to promote our positive behaviour system
- ‘Good to be Green’ where we encourage and reward good behaviours and discuss consequences where negative behaviour occurs.
- Supporting children with their reading and homework.
- Frequent communication with class teachers and members of staff and engaging with any school activities.
We have a very supportive community who work closely with the school to support us and help with fundraising activities and some of our before and after school clubs
We always welcome new volunteers to come to our events planning meeting and also to help with our annual community events. Please contact the school office if you would like to join our school community team New ideas are always welcome!